Day Of Services
Planning your wedding is only half the battle. Who is going to orchestrate the details to ensure the day goes off without a hitch? Calgary Wedding Planning Co. are “Day Of” experts and will ensure vendors are on time, the venue is just how you pictured it and the mess is cleaned up at the end of the night. Click on the link to find out more about this service.
Unlimited consultations with your personalized wedding planner are included in this package. There is absolutely no limit to the amount of communication in person, over the phone or by email to completely address all questions and concerns that you may have. During the initial consultation we will go over the components that you have already planned to make sure you have not missed any details of the wedding and that you have ordered a significant amount of each item, etc. It is very easy to miss something small when you are planning such an elaborate event. Our décor and design skills are strong and creative. We can make any space look great while staying within a limited or small budget. Whether you are still in the process or if you have completed the planning process we are here to assist you. We can look over your budget and help you cut down in areas that you feel should be lower. In addition, the following services are included in this package to make your wedding day completely stress free for you and your friends and family:
- A Detailed Wedding Day schedule
- Personalized schedules for each of your vendors, banquet team and bridal party so everyone is clear on how the day is going to be run
- Thank you cards for each of your vendors with their final payments attached (only necessary for some)
- Important Contacts Slip for each of your vendors and bridal party
- Assistance with seating chart
- Pick up of flowers/cake/etc.
- Ensure all vendor deliveries are timely and deal with unplanned slips during the day
- Set up of ceremony location. (Chairs, aisle, flowers, registry table, etc)
- Reserve particular seating for immediate family
- Greet Guests
- Coordination and Choreography/Timing of Wedding Processional
- General Coordination of the Wedding Ceremony
- Take down of Wedding Ceremony and “turn around” of the room into reception setup
- Deliver all vendor payments
- Set up of all décor, flowers, centerpieces, seating chart, place settings, favor distribution, guest book table, gift table etc. If you are having chair covers, sashes, etc, these are extremely time consuming and can look quite unattractive if they are not set up and steamed properly
- General Wedding Reception Coordination. This includes your grand entrance, cake cutting, first dance, father/daughter dance, garter toss, bouquet toss, etc.
- Ensure reception is running on a somewhat timely schedule. (The reception generally does not always run according to estimated time with meals, speeches, etc.)
- Take down of the reception. This is usually at a very late hour where guests and family are exhausted after an eventful day. This is something they will be very grateful for when they do not have to stay to clean up. We will ensure everything is spotless and left the way the hall or venue was given to us to prevent any unplanned charges or discrepancies.
- Collection of all gifts and ensure they are delivered to you the next day
- Return any décor or vendor rentals. (Chair covers, linens, cake stands, vases, etc.)
We believe every couple should have a wedding planner at the very least on their wedding day. It is just as important for your family and friends to enjoy their day as it is for you to enjoy yours. It relieves a huge amount of stress and inconvenience for them if they are not the ones setting up, paying vendors, dealing with unplanned situations, taking down, cleaning up, etc. We truly believe it allows all of your friends and family to enjoy their day and let them be exactly what they are… a guest at your wedding!
We are not here to charge you for every detail of the wedding that we assist you with, but to genuinely help you create your big day. Calgary Wedding Planning Co. is here to make your wedding day perfect without breaking the budget!